Thursday 7 May 2009

Drowning in little dresses...











Ok... So, you'll think: "What's this all about?"




Well, it's just that I'm currently drowning in little dresses, as I'm taking pictures to put on my website.

This building of the website turns out to be so very time consuming that I've hardly got any time to actually make more dresses! Help!
I'm posting this to get REACTIONS! So write a comment.. tell me what you think, please?
OK, I'm showing off... but it's all in the interest of market research.
The pictures above show an example of how I'll present them to start off (that is, while I have no suitable little model to pose in them for me).

Any ideas, remaks, constructive critisism? Just fire away!!
Speak again soon!
POC








2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! (I picked up your blog address from Petite Anglaise, by the way.) Sadly, my little girl is not so little now, else I'd have loved one for her!

    Jenx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! (I got your blog address from Petite Anglais, by the way, and stop by every so often.) My little girl is not so little now, else I'd have loved one for her. Good luck!
    (If this posts this time, it looks like it's going to come through in my husband's name!)

    ReplyDelete